Do you really want to change the world? Make it with us!
We are on the mission to save one of the most valuable resource for life, the soil. We help growers to unveil their soil needs and guide farming practices to maintain their soil alive and productive. But we need your help to succeed!
Currently the team compiles a group of young and talented individuals with multidisciplinary and complementary profiles and we are proud to include software developers, bioinformaticians, microbiologists, geneticists, communications, business and agronomy experts in our team of innovators.
If you are interested in one of the positions bellow, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
An international rock-star team working in improving the health of our planet. With a fun and energetic working environment, our multi-skilled dedicated team loves spreading expertise, creativity and desire for self-improvement. We enjoy working together and support each other accorording to our best skills.
Our cultural DNA is based on these five values:
- Inspire one another,
- Innovate in all we do,
- Leave a mark on the world,
- Find the possible in the impossible,
- Be direct and transparent.
With perks, always better
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Flexible work environment.
- Time when you need it, generous vacation policy.
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field to see first-hand how our products are being used.
- We take part and offer workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, and tech-talks to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development.
- A always-open door to hear your suggestions, needs and demands to keep improving everyday.
Current open positions
VP of Business Development
VP of Product
Head of Finance and Strategy
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Biome Makers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.