VP of Product (ES)
Location: Valladolid, Spain.
For us location is not so relevant, as we believe in the power of distributed teams. You will start in the Valladolid office then will have the ability to work remotely once the setup allows for it
We are looking for a VP of Product to ensure optimal customer experience and product journeys, but equally to look globally at the competition, to research what global market leaders are doing well, and analyse market trends. We are looking for someone who will distil down our customer behaviour in order to delight them, and ultimately build that into the overall business strategy.
You will report directly to the founders, owning and shaping the business model to ensure the organic growth of the company.
The entire consumer experience with the product is in your hands and will be responsible for developing engaging experiences for our clients, being focused on defining and optimizing user experience for our users, which encompasses design and UI, product speed and performance and new features development.
- Review and improve the product vision to define and drive the product strategy, roadmap, design, scope and features.
- Propose and test new monetization strategies of the technology, paying special attention to the business model and pricing.
- Talk and learn from clients, collect their feedback and inputs to understand their requirements and improve the value delivery and perception of the products.
- Lead evangelist for our product leveraging the input of the Marketing department and inspiring the team to find ways to improve the core product steadily and noticeably over time.
- Build a strong product culture so the team understands the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning.
- Coordinate and improve the team of developers, bioinformaticians, designers, and data scientists to benefit fast product production.
- Rally different departments to work together to achieve the best product possible in an effective and productive manner.
- Create and implement strategies to better engage customers and achieve business goals, while balancing internal business initiatives.
- Passion for innovation, agriculture and technology and customer obsession.
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS delivery of offerings, familiarity with modern technology stacks and a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile/Scrum.
- Experience driving compelling enterprise-grade solutions from concept to market, with proven success growth.
- Experience in the Product Manager/CPO or similar roles, ideally in the startup ecosystem.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise, together with connections in agri-food business.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS markets and trends.
- A combination of business and software development experience would be a plus.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
You might also have:
- Track record of high achievements, ambition, and a can-do “make it happen” attitude. You consider yourself as a visionary and your ambition is to make something meaningful.
- Humility and Intellectually curiosity.
- Believe that great teams are better than all-star players, collaboration make us better.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, including overseas travel flexibility specially US.
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- You want to make an impact, and don’t shy away from challenges.
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun are musts!
We´d love to hear from you! Send your LinkedIn URL and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org