Sales Manager (Spain)
Location: Valladolid, Spain*
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for creating and maximizing an international sales team focus in Spain and expanding to the rest of EU and potentially LATAM, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
You will report directly to the VP of Business Development, will have to create, manage and develop our sales team in Europe to achieve quotas. You will build the revenue engine scaling our sales while coordinating with the account management team to engage clients with our products and services in the long run.
For us location is not so relevant, as we believe in the power of distributed teams. You will start in the Valladolid office then will have the ability to work remotely once the setup allows for it.
- Coordinate with Head of Sales and CPO to assess, plan and implement the commercialization and expansion strategy.
- Write and negotiate proposals and contracts with new and recurrent clients and close deals rapidly.
- Expand company’s customer base, rock the revenues and ensure its strong presence in Spain-Europe.
- Actively use of internal tools (CRM, ERP) to monitor and analyze client generation/engagement activities, track sales goals, and report results.
- Continuously review, update and improve Sales Playbook.
- Sales team expansion; own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Passion for sales, innovation, agriculture and technology.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, sales manager, OR a strong interest in a sales career, but consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business sense, industry expertise, and connections in agri-food business.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Flexibility to travel, as you will be meeting client prospects.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus).
- You are a multi-task maker (this is key for the position), the moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
You might also have:
- Track record of high achievements, ambition, deal closing, a can-do “make it happen” attitude.
- Believe that great teams are better than all-star players, collaboration make us better.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The ability to deal with objections.
- You want to make an impact, and don’t shy away from challenges.
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun are musts!
We´d love to hear from you! Send your LinkedIn URL and resume to email@example.com