Marketing Manager (US)
Location: West Sacramento, CA
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help us develop awesome communications and commercial materials to improve the company reputation and catch potential customer attention. You must be able to manage and stimulate the marketing team and Biome Makers´ ecosystem.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales, will have to attract clients organically, support the sales team by providing the best commercial materials and improving client retention.
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful online and offline marketing campaigns from ideation to execution. Measure and report on their performance, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Manage marketing budget on a monthly basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Passion for marketing, innovation, agriculture and technology.
- Proven experience in marketing leadership, online and offline and B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business sense, industry expertise, and connections in agri-food business.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- You are fluent in English (Spanish is a big plus).
- You are a maker, the moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
You might also have:
- Track record of high achievements, ambition, and a can-do “make it happen” attitude.
- Believe that great teams are better than all-star players, collaboration make us better.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The ability to deal with objections.
- You want to make an impact, and don’t shy away from challenges.
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun are musts!
We´d love to hear from you! Send your LinkedIn URL and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org