Marketing Manager (EU)
Location: Valladolid, SPAIN*
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to take over our communication and marketing activities. You will develop and execute marketing strategies and awesome commercial materials to improve the company reputation, support sales and catch potential customer attention. You must be able to manage and stimulate the marketing team and Biome Makers´ ecosystem.
You will report directly to the Head of Business Development, will have to attract clients organically and, support the sales team by providing the best commercial materials and improving client retention.
- Lead the communication and marketing activities for Biome Makers globally.
- Developing and execute fresh, innovative and creative marketing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful online and offline marketing campaigns from ideation to execution. Measure and report on their performance, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Manage and control marketing budget on a monthly basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Passion for marketing, innovation, agriculture and technology.
- At least 5 years proven experience in marketing and communication, online and offline and B2B marketing.
- You have deep knowledge of the startup world, singularities and needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business sense, team work passion, and industry connections in agri-food business.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
You might also have:
- Track record of high achievements, ambition, and a can-do “make it happen” attitude.
- Believe that great teams are better than all-star players, collaboration make us better.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The ability to deal with objections.
- You want to make an impact, and don’t shy away from challenges.
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun are musts!
We´d love to hear from you! Send your LinkedIn URL and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) For us location is not so relevant, as we believe in the power of distributed teams. You will start in the Valladolid office then will have the ability to work remotely once the setup allows for it.