Content Marketing specialist
Location: Valladolid, SPAIN*
As content marketing specialist, you will be part of the marketing department, specifically the communication department. You will be in charge of the creation of contents and/or the supervision of these for their subsequent publication either in digital or physical format. In addition, you will have to coordinate with external press agents so that everyone can find out about the company’s latest developments. If you are a startup lover and you love the biotech world, don´t hesitate and apply, we are changing the world by providing the most advanced technology to recover our soil health.
- Create engaging and original texts for communication purposes, targeting them depending on the audience.
- Assurance a high-quality text on documents.
- Analysis, selection, and contact with press agents worldwide.
- Coordination with external press agents.
- Coordinate with the marketing department, the communications strategy to achieve the company goals.
- Analysis, evaluation, and selection of the best communication channels and media.
- Create and control of the publishing calendar.
- Establish and analyses the content strategy KPI´s.
- Proven experience (2 years +) with content management, journalisms, writing or content creation.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or journalism (Preferential but nor mandatory).
- Experience with content creation and evaluation tools.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Agricultural and biotech knowledge.
- Experience tracking and analyzing results
- “Get it done” Attitude
- Great content delivery passion
- English and Spanish are necessary; we act globally so additional language is a plus.
We´d love to hear from you! Send your LinkedIn URL and resume to email@example.com
(*) For us location is not so relevant, as we believe in the power of distributed teams. You will start in the Valladolid office then will have the ability to work remotely once the setup allows for it.