Administrative Assistant (US)
Location: West Sacramento, CA
We are looking for an Admin Assistant who will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will provide support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and overseeing customer service, logistics, and perform other administrative tasks to ensure efficient and qualitative operations.
You will report to the Head of Management and should collaborate with our customer service team to ensure client satisfaction and engagement with our products and services in the long run.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and support administrative processes.
- Maintaining appropriate filing systems and record data and information in the systems.
- Timely and detailed execution of deliveries and logistics.
- Communicate with customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and eventually in person meetings.
- Making travel and meeting arrangements.
- Actively use internal tools (CRM & ERP), specially for client data request and loading.
- Passion for innovation, agriculture and technology.
- Proven work experience as an Admin Support (familiarity in farming industry is a plus).
- No specific degree requested, but we welcome knowledge or experience in customer service and logistics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize your work using tools, like MS Excel, office equipment, or other online tools.
- Excellent time management and multi-task skills and the ability to prioritize work, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well independently and in a team multicultural environment.
- You are fluent in English (Spanish is a big plus)
- You are a maker, the moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
You might also have:
- A can-do “make it happen” attitude: you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision and you would never say “That’s not my job!”.
- Feel comfortable when facing the unknown and don’t shy away from challenges.
- You want to make an impact, and don’t shy away from challenges.
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun are musts!
We´d love to hear from you! Send your LinkedIn URL and resume to email@example.com