Account Manager (Spain)
Location: Valladolid, Spain
We are looking for an Account Manager who will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, you know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
You will report to the Head of Customer Relationships and should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Being the primary point of contact and developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- Timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Actively use of internal tools (CRM & ERP), client data loading, monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Passion for innovation, agriculture and technology.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- No specific degree requested but we welcome knowledge or experience in agronomy, agriculture, environment, forestry or relevant field.
- Excellent creative thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well independently and in a team environment while staying self-motivated and flexible.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- You are a maker, the moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
You might also have:
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with experience succeeding in a fast-paced environment.
- A can-do “make it happen” attitude: you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision and you would never say “That’s not my job!”.
- You want to make an impact, and don’t shy away from challenges.
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun are musts!
We´d love to hear from you! Send your LinkedIn URL and resume to email@example.com